Large and Heavy Machining
Large Metal Fabrication
Stainless Steel Fabrication
Metal Bending and Fabrication Services
For projects of every magnitude
Gilchrist Metal Fabricating Company offers a wide range of metal bending services that give us the opportunity to regularly exceed our customers’ expectations. Whether you need simple aluminum channels or complex metal bending for a special project, we have built our reputation on our ability to complete the metal bending projects that many other fabricators shy away from.
No matter the complexity of your project, with metal bending from Gilchrist Metal Fabricating Company you’re in good hands.
Bending the Line between Possible and Impossible
When a customer from the marine propulsion industry needed metal bending for a damaged propeller, other fabricators called the task “impossible”. Fortunately, our extensive capabilities and expertise were capable of proving otherwise. The same capabilities make GMFCO a resource of choice for customers across the country.
Regardless of your project’s complexity, GMFCO thrives on delivering results that help our customers succeed by offering extensive in-house capabilities and project support that keep you on time and under budget.
GMFCO has made a difference for projects of every size across the country. How can our metal bending services make a difference for yours?
Our Competitive Advantage
- Superior Technical precision:Allows us to ensure accuracy when it comes to every customer specification.
- Extensive Capabilities: With press brake capacities up to 750 tons and 20', GMFCO can bend, form, flatten, and straighten fabrications with the most demanding specifications.
- Greater Flexibility for Greater Efficiency: With numerous machining and fabrication resources at our disposal, there are few limitations when it comes to creatively designing and manufacturing tooling solutions that allow for greater accuracy and productivity.
- All In-House: For metal bending projects that require a variety of shapes and forms, our extensive in-house capabilities allow us to complete your project entirely under one-roof. Our in-house resources frequently benefit customer schedules and budgets.
Metal Bending Markets
- Concrete Precast Molds
- Environmental Controls & Instruments
- Fabricated Metal Products
- Food Processing Equipment
- General Construction
- Power Transmission
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper
- Granular and Powder Bulk Material Handling Equipment
- Steel Service Centers
- Stainless Steel Service Centers
- Special Industry Machinery
- Architectural Design Firms
- Sign Companies
- Machine Shops
- Paint Colorant Dispensing Equipment
- Paint Blending Equipment (shakers)
- Engineering Companies
- Awning Manufacturers
- Oil Exploration and Drilling
- Radio Wave Transmission
- Television Broadcasting
- And more…
Metal Bending Services
- Aluminum Forming
- Aluminum Rolling
- Stainless Steel Forming
- Stainless Steel Rolling
- Metal forming
- CNC Machining
- Steel Laser Cutting 1" Thick Steel 6' x 12'
- Comprehensive Tooling Capabilities
- Full CAD / CAM Capabilities
- Vibratory Stress Relief
- Value Engineering
- Precision Inspection Equipment Manufacturers
- Cone Rolling
- Bar Rolling
- Metal Shearing 1/2" Thick Steel 16'7" Long
- Metal Rolling
- Project Management
- And more…!
Metal Bending Capabilities
- Press Brake Capacities up To 750 Tons and 20'
- Straightening, Flattening, De-twisting
- Angel Rolling, Bar Rolling, Pipe Rolling
- 6 Axis Precision Press Brake
- Cone Rolling
- Cylinder Rolling
- Deep Channels
- Full CAD / CAM Capabilities (We often spend more time flattening plate before bending than we do bending as print requirements are often tighter than the raw material is manufactured.)
- Project Management
More Metal Bending Info
For more information about metal bending services from GFMCO, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
GMFCO | Metal Bending Capabilities
We can bend, form, flatten, and straighten with powerful press brake capacities up to 750 tons and 20'
Detailed capabilities include:
- Rolling bars, channels, and more:bars, channels, angles, tube and pipe can be rolled into rings and ring segments
- Rolling plate and sheet:Plate and sheet can be rolled into cylinders and cylinder segments, helixes, cones; concentric or eccentric
- Radius forming to your template:Radius forming can be completed for tangents, angles, channels, hat channels, inverted hat channels, square to rounds, rectangle to round, obrounds, approximate ellipses and ellipses
- Materials worked with include:Stainless steel, Aluminum, Hot Rolled Steel (HRS), Cold Rolled Steel (CRS), Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled (HRPO), Abrasive Resistant Materials, AR 400, T-1, Cor-Ten and Tantalum
- For more information about metal bending capabilities at Gilchrist Metal Fabricating Company, contact us today.
GMFCO | Tooling
- 90 degree punches and dies
- Box forming punches
- Flattening dies
- Goose neck (Hawk bill) punches
- Hemming (30 degree forming, acute angle forming) punches and dies
- Offset dies
- Precision Tooling
- Radius forming dies
- Rib forming dies
ˆBack to topˆ